Sunday, December 9, 2012

SECRET LOVE LETTERS from the Universe. 1

My Dear One,

It  has been a long time since we have really seen each other and looked deeply into the oceans of our hearts.  I have longed for your warm, cheery and delightful smile!  I reach out my hand to you and you held it so dearly with kindness and a tenderness that touched my soul, for these moments I felt a peace of all peace. My heart softened where only pure dreams have seen such a vision, I thank you for these visits and moments when we touch. 

My sweet one, I want you to know I think of you often, my heart holds a special space just for you, always.  Tonight I wish to tell of all my thoughts, dreams and hopes that linger here and ache to be shared in some way that can be accepted and held in each one.  When time stands still I know in this place my words will roll off the tongue and one can hear the music within the universe.  My love, my sweet love holds you ever so deeply and in time this sound will find an eternal hand that will sweep you off your feet and bring you home to me where you belong.

I long for us to laugh together and play in all of life's special funny occurrence's.  I hold this blue vase filled with the most exquisite flowers, each petal a heart, each scent sweet memories, each colour the light!  All the unspoken words are held in this blue vase, the secrets in the universe the explanations of life's mystery are all within the blue vase I hand to you.  I have gifted you the blue vase filled with these flowers many times, I know it is hard to see in the mist of my imagination.  It exists in the universal essence you need only to reach out your arms and take it in your hands.  The blue vase awaits your heart's love, it is expansive and as blue as the sky.  Once you touch the love of the universe you have received the gift of open space, endless time and enter the waves of angels and the one and only true love.  Dear one, I reach my hand out to you, place your hand in mine and you will be forever held.

We have much to talk about, for now I say rest my love, we shall be one soon.  All my love to you and sweet caress.  I kiss your lips to lift you, hold you where you are meant to be in the most heavenly sweet delight.  May these words also kiss your soul, rise your breath and connect you to the universal love! 
My dear one, I wait patiently to share the secrets in the lines of these love letters, until our next visit, my heart is in your hands.

 Yours forever,
  The Universe







No comments:

Post a Comment