Friday, December 14, 2012

SECRET LOVE LETTERS from the Universe 2

My Dear One,

Your hands have opened the keys to my heart, I am so happy you are here with me again and we can enjoy each others company.   It is so comforting to be with the one person who knows me so well, your sweet touch has unlocked the door to this vast room.  A room filled with many treasures, where we are so great together, when we connect I hear the sounds of crystals touching in the gentle mountain winds.
Within the treasures is the window to the universe that few have seen, you my dear see the universe in all it's beauty.  Many do not understand yet because they have not met me, they think they have, they try, it is an experience like no other and until you have met me it seems almost impossible to understand.   You my love, know me well, it is not for the faint of heart as the universe is deeper than the minds can enter alone.  You love so many and it is easy for you to love and in return you receive many gifts from me.  I witness you all from here and I know you are the one who is not yet seen for all that you are.  My dear one, I see your most precious and peaceful life is within the patience of your heart.  
The trees will sway as does my thoughts towards the places where we can cherish and flourish together, like the palm trees in the sand.  We are circling hand in hand and in time my darling we will be in each others arms and in the warmth of the most radiant light. These letters are the beginnings to take the one to the places we must all go to feel the rhythm of our own hearts as many have lost their way.  This is not fast words or fast moves that just skims the surface of the mind and this is not a dare to love.  This is the love that touches your soul as it enters the eternal light, this is the love that knows the light that holds the seeds of the new born to enter.
Remember the universe is  filled with all the truth of all that is and even on the most saddest days my dear one the sweetest love can be found with the eye's watery reflections within the blue vase.  The innocent see the blue vase, they hold it, they paint it and they play within the sparkles of the little moments to moments.  My sweet one, my love, I hold you deeply with the greatest tenderness today in the frost of life's unexplainable.  All that you love and all who you know loves you is the immense power, this is where you come from. 
My dear one, know this love and our sweet words will fill the lines of this vast room with our next visit.  I kiss your lips and lift your soul, sleep deep my love.
Yours Forever
The Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment